Monday, August 31, 2015

August Recap

Happy Monday and last day of August. Why does summer always seem to go so fast? It still feels like summer is here though.
The month started with our 21st wedding anniversary on the 3rd. Rich surprised me with these.

Emilia is still making cakes, this month was a rainbow theme. It was inspired by  I am Baker. She did an amazing job and got over 100 likes on Instagram,
Emilia started 12th grade with Keystone on the 18th . I can't believe she only has one more year of high school to go. She also decided to make a big change by cutting 10 inches off of her hair and highlighting it red. I think we are finally getting use to it.
I had a return buyer request some sports theme party decor for a baby shower. This is what I came up with.
 I also received this great photo from another buyer showing her son wearing my nautical birthday hat.
I am not a big fan of coconut flour because it has a weird texture and makes things dry but I finally found a recipe  that I like.
These are very moist and flavorful. You can get the recipe here.
That's all for now. I hope your September will be a good one. I will be back with more to share then.




No comments: