Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Recap

Happy Thursday and last day of 2015. It feels like the year flew by. Overall it was a pretty good year. I look forward to seeing what 2016 brings though.
It has been freezing here since Christmas. I know it is winter but am hoping it warms up at least a little bit soon. Those of you in the east have been really lucky. Send some of that warm weather here. Emilia got sick a few weeks ago and with a bad cold virus she is doing better now but is still coughing some. I finally made a decision about health insurance. We decided to go with Cigna. I hope we made the right choice and I can find a good doctor this time.
My sister had Emilia make Christmas Gifts for her friends this year.  Lots of pillows and blankets. She did a great job and everyone loved them.
 My Etsy shop was pretty quiet but I added a few new items to my farm theme.The hat and the bunting.
I also got this great photo from a buyer of her daughter wearing one of  my winter onederland hats. Isn't she adorable?
I failed Hanukkah this year. My menorah broke and we forgot to light night 7 so we gave up. I think next year we are getting an electric one. The burning candles make me really nervous. At least Hanukkah will be during Christmas next year so hopefully that will make it more exciting.
Emilia and I have found a new show that we love. Gilmore Girls. We have been watching for a few months and are obsessed now. We are almost done with season 5 thankfully we have a few more seasons to go. I just love Stars Hallow and the people there. I wish there was a real place like that here.
 I also wanted to share this recipe. I love this granola. It is grain free and so good. I eat it over a bowl of chopped apples. You can get the recipe here.
That's all for now. I hope 2016 will be a great year for you filled with peace. good health and happiness. I will be back next month with more to share then.


No comments: